For today's update, we announced the following progress made this week:
- The Mainnet Aurora Bridge is planned to be updated later today (or over the weekend, pending final tests) for transferring ETH between Ethereum and Aurora.
- We are also very close to launching a whitelisted set of ERC-20 tokens for transferring on the Mainnet Aurora Bridge. We were hopeful to launch those at the same time as ETH, but some last minute minor issues were found, so that milestone will move to next week.
- An update to the Rainbow Bridge was made to support transfers between NEAR and Aurora Testnets. This is available on a temporary URL, pending a DNS update to the offical URL where it will live.
- We announced the deployment of localization in Russian and Chinese for the blog section of this website. Several articles, like this one, have already been translated.
- We announced a change in how we conduct our Friday live updates. Rather than a full update from every team member—which isn't scalable as we're quickly growing!—our CEO Alex Shevchenko will live-stream a shorter, 15 minute call each Friday, with just the highlights from week. (We'll continue to monitor and tweak our approach to keep you informed in the best way and cadence possible.)
And that's all from today, Friday, July 9, 2021. Have a great weekend, and look forward to providing you more updates next week.