We aim to keep a variety of media communication channels to accomodate to various preferences of our community members. At the same time, we don't want this to come at the expense of a slower and less efficient customer support.
Besides improving the customer support process, social chats reorganization will reduce scam and fraud on our social media channels. Remember, Aurora or Rainbow Bridge representatives will never contact you first. The communication channels listed below are Aurora's only official channels. When you are prompted to make ANY steps to solve your issue, please make sure you are talking to an admin of the group.
- All discussions about Aurora and Rainbow Bridge on Telegram will be kept in Aurora/Rainbow Bridge Official group.
- With questions, check our updated FAQs or chat with our knowledgeable Official Chat Bot. If you can't find an answer to your question, email us or use the chat button at the bottom right on the website.
- We keep the Telegram group for developers.
- For news and updates, follow our Telegram News channel, Twitter, Medium and YouTube.
- We keep our official Discord server.
- There is Russian Telegram managed by NEAR RU Community.
- On that note, Rainbow Bridge Support and Aurora Support groups on Telegram will be closed.
We hope this change will ensure a better communication between the community members and the Aurora team and every question will be answered within a reasonable amount of time.
Let us know what other media channels you would like to see Aurora on!