Weekly Update 2022-12-09
The weekly Friday updates from the Aurora team
Welcome to the weekly Friday Update from the Aurora team!
This week's updates were first announced live on YouTube. You can find the replay here
Aurora Ecosystem Updates
- Holdr received a grant from Aurora to launch the Balancer Friendly Fork V2
- RedStoneFinance announced its integration with Aurora
- C14 launched a new fiat to crypto payment flow on Aurora
- Pagoda released in a thread NEAR’s protocol technical upgrade roadmap for the next 2 years
- Stader conducted the 2nd Stader Academy Workshop in partnership with Ref Finance
- 3six9 published a blog post about why they are building on Aurora
- Aurora Hunters is running the "Aurora Everywhere" campaign
- Aurora Community created a TG channel for testing dApps
- Aurora's DevRel Boris Polania will host a workshop during the NEARBuilderDay in San Francisco
This is it for this week's edition. Thank you for following Aurora and we hope to see you soon on our social media. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Medium, Discord, Instagram, and Telegram to join the community. See ya!